So here is the big news...We are having a GIRL!!! I'm very excited. However James was a little sad, but he will be fine because the most important thing is that she is healthy! Anyway, I hope everyone enjoys!
I don't know why guys are always disappointed with girls because the second that baby girl comes out they always have them wrapped around there little finger for the rest of their lives! I am so excited for you guys!
Ashley! I didn't know you had a blog too! Very exciting! I am also pretty excited you are having a girl too because we can go shopping together for pink things! haha Hope you are feeling well, pretty soon you will prob start feeling HUGE! haha at least I do :)
We have been married since April 6, 2007. James started dental school in August 2009 in North Carolina. We are happily married. We had a little girl in May 2009! We had our second March 2012! Love our kids to death!
3 comments:
I don't know why guys are always disappointed with girls because the second that baby girl comes out they always have them wrapped around there little finger for the rest of their lives! I am so excited for you guys!
hey ashley!!!!
did i know you have a blog!?!?!? hmmm..... i hope everything is going great for you!! i'm so excited that you're having a girl!!!
Ashley! I didn't know you had a blog too! Very exciting! I am also pretty excited you are having a girl too because we can go shopping together for pink things! haha Hope you are feeling well, pretty soon you will prob start feeling HUGE! haha at least I do :)
Post a Comment