Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 10, 2009

May 10th

So I was really hoping that today would be the day that I would go into labor for a couple reasons. First, what a great mother's day to become a mom and hold my little girl for the first time on this day and second, it was my grandma's birthday. So my little girl having her birthday today would have been great. I don't think it is going to happen now, but you never know. Anyway I hope all you mom's and mom's to be have a happy mother's day! I hopefully will be joining the mother crowd soon, only 19 days until the due date!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hey missy... you got another couple of weeks! You could be like me and go over... LOL! Love ya!!

Kristy Skoy said...

I know you have a million people to call but text me or something when she comes. Or have someone else call me. I Cant Wait!!!

Travis and Sherise said...

Hey Ashley - only a few more days! Once it's over with you'll wonder how you ever thought it was taking so long. You look back and it feels like time has just flown by! My little girl is almost 2 months already - she's huge. My newborn is already grown up :-) Hope all's well. Check out our blog too!