Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

6 Months

Saturday was Kylie's 6 month mark. I can't believe she is that old already! Time has flown by, but we are loving every minute of it! She is sitting up well on her own, crawling, and starting to say syllables like dada, mama, baba, all the time. She is so cute! I know I need to get videos of her crawling up and will soon I promise. So today since she is six months she had her doctor's visit. She is

height: 26 1/4 in long 50-75%
weight: 17 lbs. 12 oz. 75%

The doctor said she is advanced in her motor skills for her age, so she must take after her dad in that way, but looks completely me! Haha! No she takes after both of us as complete strangers have said at local Wal-Marts. Anyway we had a great Thanksgiving and have a couple pictures to get on here, but haven't put them on the computer yet so soon to come more pics. Hope everyone has a great and wonderful holiday season!

2 comments:

Jim and Vanessa said...

I love love LOVE your new family picture! Your hair looks so good dark like that! Wow, that's good that Kylie is doing so well! What a smart little girl. I hope you guys are enjoying NC.

JoLynn Smith said...

Cute family picture!!!