So Kylie is learning new things all the time. Recently she started clapping. She will usually clap when I or someone else claps. We were watching UNC basketball one night on TV and they scored. The crowd was clapping and all of a sudden Kylie started clapping too! It was so funny to watch and the best part was she cheered for the right team!
Next Kylie has been realizing that she can stand...drum roll please.....WITHOUT holding onto anything. She does it for about 10 seconds at a time! It is crazy. She is too young to be doing this I keep thinking. Then the scary part comes to mind, she will start walking by herself next. She will only be 9 months on the 28th of this month. It is so CRAZY that she is doing this.
I guess it is time to start baby proofing the house more! I will try to get pictures and videos of these new adventures on here soon!
2 years ago



1 comment:
WOW! She is getting so big so fast!! I cant wait to see video!
Post a Comment