Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Strawberries








We took a trip to Grandma and Grandpa Scheller's house this past weekend and took two days to do two different things.This post is for Friday's activities. We picked strawberries, then made strawberry jam. It was a lot of fun and I hope it tastes good too. Kylie ate more than she picked, but she sure did love them! You can see in the video!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute, her sucking on it, oh a daddies butt too! LOL! You didnt really think threw the white outfit did ya, i always do that!! LOL how silly! I am so jelouse!

Tina Braegger said...

oh my, she is darling! I love her little dress! She is so cute walking, so little! Love it! She always looks so happy!

Jennifer Maughan Duke said...

Okay, I totally can hear your giggle in the background. I miss that little giggle!!!!! soooo cute!