Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 6, 2010

One Year

A little over a week ago was Kylie's one year birthday. She has been a wonderful little girl and we love her to death. Here are a couple pictures of her the day she was born and from a year old. Boy has she grown!

Her stats from her one year doctor's visit were:
  • Weight: 21 lbs 9 oz
  • Length: 30 7/8 in

One of her most favorite things is water. And I mean in all forms. She loved the ocean the first time she got in it and still does (we went for her birthday with both set of grandparents), she loves the pool at our apartment complex, and she even loves the rain.

Next Kylie really loves music whether she is just dancing to it around the house or we are in the car she bounces to the beat. (I really need to get a video of that last one, but there are a few people that can attest for me.)

(WARNING: Her daddy put this song on to see if she would dance to it. Sorry, but we thought it was too funny!)


*Sorry this video is sideways for part of it.*

Kylie has started trying to say a few words. Some that she knows are:

dada
mom
woof
two...I count and she says the second one...really cute
no, a little too well
tickle tickle tickle...in her little girl way
quack
sounded like she said grandpa, (bampa)
meow (ow)
I'm sure there are a few more, but as of right now I can't think of them.

One thing she started doing just the other day was giving us good kisses. She has watched James and I, I guess, and learned how to give us sweet little kisses. She learns so quickly and is a smart little girl. I love all the new things Kylie does every day. I love going in to her room in the mornings and hearing her talking to whatever is in her crib at the time even if it is just her blanket. She brings happiness to our lives and I'm thankful for that.

I can't wait to celebrate another year of new adventures with her! I love you Kylie and so does your Daddy (who is currently studing for a test, but he did put his input in on this post)!

2 comments:

Kristy Skoy said...

She is to CUTE! I love the rain video! I hope she had an awesome birthday!

Tina Braegger said...

Wow! She is a year old already? Crazy!! It really goes by fast huh? I am already missing the baby stage.hehe.
She is adorable! I love all the pics. I think our girls are like the same size. Liv was around 21 pds at a year too. How fun!