Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 20, 2009

98 Days!

So I'm really excited because the baby counter says I only have 98 days left today! I can't wait to just be done and get back to feeling normal. Yes I love feeling my little girl move, but I would rather hold her in my arms. I'm sure James would love that too! He and I are both excited because we graduate this semester too! I'm planning on walking along with James at graduation, but I'm going to be huge so we will see how that goes. I can't wait until all these fun and exciting things are here. Then it will be off to North Carolina! I'm excited about that, but at the same time it makes me nervous and I'll for sure miss my family. It will be nice to have my in-laws around however. So anyway I was just happy to see that I have less than 100 days of being pregnant as long as she comes on time or even early, but not too early of course. I just can't wait!

2 comments:

Elle said...

yay!! that's awesome!!! are you moving to North Carolina before you have your baby? holy cow if you are! i hope you are doing great!

Danna said...

you're on the down hill slope now! I remember hitting the under 100 mark. It was a fabulous feeling!