Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 20, 2009

30 weeks!

So all my friends are having their babies which means it is getting closer to my time. There are two more then I think I'm next! Jessie and Matt then Tina and Tyrell. I'm not sure which of you guys are due frist, but good luck to both couples. I'm ready to be done and have my little girl now! Oh and good luck to Jessie and Matt going to the temple to be sealed today! I'm excited for them and wish I could have been there. Anyway just wanted to say that there are only 10 week or 70 days left until my due date! I'm very excited! Not to mention that I graduate in 3 weeks!

6 comments:

Melissa said...

You might want to fix the title of this, it says thirty weeks left!

Kristy Skoy said...

10 weeks sounds better than 70 days. I am so glad that you can see an end to it. Just prepare yourself for no sleep for a few months. Logan is actually sleeping through the night now! I didn't want to leave my address on FB so here it is. 565 bluebird you know the rest....

Scheller's said...

Thanks Melissa!

Ader Family said...

YAY!!! and shortly after the baby - you come here.
Good luck...

Ader Family said...

PS - i tagged you in my random post

Bryan and Heidi said...

Hey Ashley, of course I remember you! Man i can't believe you're pregnant! Thats Awesome, and your husband is going to dental school-if his school is like ny husbands the first 2 years are the busiest, so be patient! It's good to hear from you!