Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 16, 2009

Jessie's big day!

So Saturday March 14th was a great day. I'm just now however getting on here to write and post the pics. Jessie went through the temple for the first time. It was great to be there with friends supporting Jessie and Matt in the decisions they have been making. Anyway, she looked great and everyone was so happy for her. The pics I have are at our apartment where my husband cooked a great dinner for everyone.

The two pregnant girls.


The three girls, Rachel Tolman, Jessie Peterson, and Me, plus Melissa Latimer's adorable little girl. We were Jessie's escorts in the temple.

Us again without the cute girl.

The whole gang that went to the temple.


It was such a great day and I hadn't been to the temple in a little while myself, but I went the day before to the Idaho Falls temple and Jessie decided to take out her endowment in the Rexburg temple. It was a fun day!



2 comments:

Danna said...

That is so neat that Jessie went through the temple. Good for her! I bet it will be an experience you will never forget. Only 23 years old and you've already been an escort!

Scheller's said...

I do have to say that Alex Tolman's wife was more of the escort. She was asked first, but got really sick, so Jessie asked me. I was still there for everything however. It was awesome!