Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Two Month Appointment

So Kylie had her two month appointment last tuesday. She did really well with her shots. She cried a little then all the rest of the day she pretty much slept. She cried a little later, but nothing bad. She weighs 10 lbs 5 oz and was 23 inches. She is doing really well sleeping other than last night she was up until 5 am. It was a long night. Well no pictures this time because thanks to my sister-in-law Sarah, I'm using her laptop and don't have my pictures. Thanks Sarah for letting me use your laptop!

2 comments:

Travis and Sherise said...

Hey Ashley!! What a beautiful baby! I can't believe she's already 2 months! Annalyn is almost 4 months! She had her 4 months shots yesterday and was a little fussy too - aww the joys of being a mom ;-) Hope you're loving it as much as I am!

Kristy Skoy said...

I hope you get some sleep. Logan did the same thing. It was hard! But just try and sleep during the day so you can deal with her at night. Good Luck! I wish I was there to help. Or give you nap time!