Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 2, 2009

So a few old and a few new

Here are some pictures I just got off my camera from dirrerent things that have gone on in the last few months. Sorry some of these are coming so late, I've been lazy about it! Includes baby shower, hospital, and fun times in North Carolina.

Baby Shower:

Me wishing I was almost done!

A few guests, including ward members and cousins.

My dad and neice! Isn't she cute? And no my dad was just there for a minute he didn't stay.

My mom reading part for a game.
Me and my other cute neice, Chirstin!


Loved the tutu I got from Danna and her Mom!

My cousin Randie and her two cute little boys!

Bouncer from my Mom and Dad!

Cousins. They look excited! haha!

Gift from my friend Tasha! Loved the dress, way cute!


Jammies from my mom!

My mother-in-law, very glad we could do the shower while she was in town for James and I's graduation from BYU-Idaho!

Tasha!
At the hospital:

Me in all my glory....

My blood pressure was jumping up and down so this and the next picutes kind of show what it was at. 96/67 here and i think 156/67 in the next. Kind of scared everyone.


North Carolina:

At the lighthouse on the outer banks.

Getting ready to go up in the lighthouse with everyone but James and Kylie, she was too small and young to go up.
My parents, me and my aunt Randie at the top of the lighthouse.

Looking down at Kylie and James waiting for us!
Bath Time:
Kylie really loves her baths!

She was about 8 weeks in this picture!

Daddy and Kylie's war paint. James was having way too much fun, but this picture turned out way cute!
We have having a lot of good times out here in North Carolina. However we miss friends and family back home. The nice thing now is that we have already made good friends in our new ward as well as have family close by here, so we can't complain! Now that I have finally got some of all our pictures on here I will work on getting little videos that we have taken on here as well.

3 comments:

Danna said...

I love that war paint picture. It's a keeper! Glad you guys are doing good. Miss you!

Kristy Skoy said...

Sorry we missed the baby shower. You had a lot of people there! And you got some good stuff! You pictures are cute! I hope you are enjoying yourself.

Christina said...

Fun! I can't believe you're in North Carolina and the baby is here! Ah! Crazy how time flies! And do you remember my friend Boo? She and her family just moved to South Carolina, and the city their in is right on the border of North Carolina! Anyway, miss you!