This post is just going to be a bunch of pictures from when Kylie was young in Idaho to our move, our new place, Kylie's blessing day, Kylie's crib and pictures of her with family members. There is one picture that is a four generation picture which includes Great grandpa Johnson, Grandpa Johnson(Dad), me, and Kylie. Hope you enjoy!
Four Generations
Great Grandpa and Kylie
Sorry this picture is sideways, and I'm not going back to fix it now.
Kylie and Grandma Johnson
Kylie and Grandpa Johnson

Our Apartment inside and out








Kylie's cute crib with the crib set made by Grandma Scheller and Aunt Sarah.



Kylie and MommyBlessing Day Dress made by Grandma Johnson and Sweater in some pictures made by Great Aunt Randie

Scheller's
Johnson's
Daddy, Mommy, and Kylie
Great Aunt Randie and Kylie
Kylie and Me
This dress was made with the same material my wedding dress was made from. Now all we will need is her baptism dress made from the same as well!
Our friend the crab, I think snow crab, at the beach.
Our friend the crab, I think snow crab, at the beach.


4 comments:
Great Photos! I am so glad to see some of that cute girl!!
Wow Ashley - tons of pics! Must have taken you forever to post them all. Hope you are loving the new place. It stinks being so far away from family, but being out on your own is nice sometimes too. HOpe you're well. Wish I could have seen you while I was visiting Idaho a few weeks ago. But it was great to talk to you anyway.
Where to start??? CUTE blessing photos!! and way cute crib, lucky girl, she is spoiled!! i miss you and her so much! Can wait to see you next weekend!! Cute apartment, even though its not set up yet, but i can use me imagination! LOL
she is too cute! I am jealous of how much hair she has..mine hasn't been blessed with much yet..haha. Hope you guys are doing great. You look amazing!
Post a Comment