So a week ago monday Kylie turned 4 months old and had her check up. Here are there stats:
weight: 14 lbs 9 oz
length: 25 in
She is growing really well. All my mom can say is I'm feeding her cream. Now today we went and got our WIC renewed and they weighed and measured her. Today's stats:
weight: 15 lbs 6 oz with clothes and wet diaper
length: 25 1/2 in
She did pretty well with her shots. Slept a lot afterwards and acted like she was feeling sick, but she is all better and acting like her silly self again! Not to mention that silliness is because she is starting to be a daddy's girl.
I know I really need to take more pictures as well as get video up here so hopefully I will soon!




1 comment:
hah! i love that pic! that's so cute! i hope everything is going well on the east coast for you guys! i miss working with you!
Post a Comment