Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Christmas Card

So this year for Christmas cards we only had so much money and only got so many cards. So for all of you we weren't able to get a card from us this year here you go. I hope everyone is having a great December so far and hope you all continue by having a FANTASTIC Christmas and HAPPY New Year! (Don't worry there should be more posts before then!)

3 comments:

momforhealthyhomes said...

That photo captures Kylie so well!! So cute! Have a very merry Christmas! Sure miss you guys:) You will be hearing from us soon, Aaralynn is due in 10 days!!! Or sooner...I hope...

Kristy Skoy said...

Soooo CUTE! I love the card.

Tina Braegger said...

She is sooooo cute! I just love seeing pics of your little girl! 6 months already...crazy how time flies! Have a Merry Christmas!! :)