One thing my parents wanted to make sure we did while they were here was going to the NC Zoo. We didn't know what to expect other than we were told that it is a BIG zoo. They were right. We were told to take a full day to go through the zoo. We started in the Africa area and walked our way to the North America area. This zoo puts the little zoo I grew up with in Idaho Falls to same. I love the IF zoo don't get me wrong, but this thing was huge! There were so many exhibits to see. Here are some pictures from our hike(and I really mean hike because it is big).

Entrance to the zoo

I thought these elephants were real at first, but soon realized they were statues.

Grumpy girl didn't want to be in her stroller.

No comments:
Post a Comment