I know it's been a LONG while since I have posted anything on here. There has been a lot going on and I really should have been posting. I'm not going to post any pictures here, but will just give a quick update.
James is in his third year of Dental School. YAY! Ready to be done and if you ask him he will say only 19 months!
Kylie turned 2 and is very active. She loves to dance and sing. She doesn't usually sing actually words all the time, but she always has to have a "mic" to sing into. She'll use anything! Anytime we are in the car and the radio is turned off she asks for music. She is really funny. I started calling her a goofball and now if I say, "Kylie you are silly." She says, "I not silly, I goofball Kylie!" We love her to death and think that come March next year she will make an excellent big sister.
Yes this leads into the next big thing. I'm pregnant. I'm 14 1/2 weeks along now. Things are going good, other than being sick since the beginning. Kylie has been such a great helper. On days when I'm really sick, she will bring a little "cup" (any toy of hers that could hold something) and tell me she has medicine. Then she says all better. I am thankful that she is such a great kid and understands when mommy is sick. We have had great help from James' parents as well as ward members because when we first found out I was pregnant and started getting sick, James had surgery on his foot. We were a great match with a two year old. Thanks to all our wonderful help!
Well that is a quick update for now. On October 14th we should be finding out what we are having. We scheduled it so James could come to this appointment. Hopefully I will write again soon, but if not sorry!



2 comments:
yay for an update! I'm happy to see even a short, quick one. I didn't know he had surgery. Ouch. Bad timing. I hope you feel better soon. Can't wait to find out what you're having. I think boy!
So glad you updated!! Even with no pix it's like your not so far away when you write something. Love ya! And hope you feel better really soon!
Post a Comment