It's been way too long, but we're here! So I'll basically just update on things.
First: James started his last semester of school! Yay! He's just trying to finish all his requirements for school, pass his last board, and find a job that will suit all our family's needs. Otherwise he's excited to almost be done.
Second: I'm just enjoying being at home with the kiddos! It can be a challenge someday, but I truly LOVE staying home with them. I'm waiting for Barrett to decide he wants to sleep through the night. About a year ago I got called to help with the Activity Day Girls at church and its been a great and fun calling to have! Those girls have a lot of energy and besides Kylie and Barrett, they keep me on my toes.
Third: Kylie is really smart, funny, and energetic. Not long after Kylie's 3rd birthday her best friend's family moved. Lucky for her a couple months later a new family moved into the ward with a girl her age. Not to mention her mom is also from Idaho so I was happy to find that out. She also has an older brother who they all enjoy playing together.
Kylie says things all the time that make us laugh. I wish I had an example of something to share, but can't currently think of one. She dances all the time and loves to sing. If we're in the car she's singing to the radio. We have also stared watching what we say around her because she copies whatever we say, silly girl!

Last of all: Barrett is almost ten months old. He is growing so fast! He started sleeping really well at 2 months old, then 4 months hit and he seemed like a newborn again. He has just recently in the last month started sleeping good again, not amazing, but better! Around 6 months he started crawling and hasn't stopped moving since. The last couple days he's been taking steps unassisted. He needs to slow down! However he sure is cute! He bubbles saying dada and mama all the time. He's working on tooth 5 and 6 currently.

Hopefully I'll be able to keep up on my posts, but if not you'll know it's because I'm chasing my kids!
1 comment:
Oh my goodness, he's gotten so big! I can't believe how things change in just 7 months. Glad to hear things are going well, we miss you!
Post a Comment