And she is out! She slept in her highchair for a little while just like this. Poor girl, but I didn't want to wake her up just to put her in her crib to not go back to sleep.Kylie's 1st SNOW:
This is Kylie's first experience with snow. She really liked it. It's dark outside, but we got a few good pictures. We will try to get more tomorrow, but we are supposed to get LOTS of snow. We will see.

Trying to eat the snow. Just need to teach her that yellow snow is not good!I'm so thankful for Kylie. She makes my day even when she is grumpy, which is very often. I love taking her to the store and getting stopped by everyone there saying, "Isn't she the sweetest thing!" I sure love how everyone else loves my little girl. It is so cute to watch how excited she gets when daddy comes home. She squeals until they play for a little while, then he is off to study and Kylie is happy to be with mommy again! I love her and her daddy!






No comments:
Post a Comment