Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 8, 2010

LIttle Miss High Achiever

So today we found this new toy, supposed to be for 9 months and over, but Kylie has been so advanced for her age we decided to buy it. She loves it! She laughs everytime she does it. It is so cute! I love her so much! Anyway, I'm planning on getting a couple Christmas/Scheller family time videos on here soon! And I'm going to Idaho for my brother's wedding in March! Yea for me and Kylie! (Actually it should be yea for Mike and Jinger!)

3 comments:

Kristy Skoy said...

HOW CUTE! She will be walking by the time you come here!

momforhealthyhomes said...

That is nuts! She was just an infant yesterday:) I am so excited to see you soon!

Tina Braegger said...

Wow! That is impressive! My little girl is 9 months and doesnt even crawl yet!! Dang...