Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Poor Kylie

We have successfully kept Kylie off of any antibiotics sense she was born, but she had been acting sick, showing a fever, coughing, and had a stuffy, runny nose. Poor girl because of all this she hasn't really been able to sleep the last three nights. Which can translate into me not sleeping as well as James not getting the sleep he needs. I am also starting to feel a little sick myself. Hopefully it isn't anything other than a cold because we can take care of that. Yesterday at the pediatrician's office the doctor looked into her ears and said her left ear looked great, but the right was a 3 on a scale of 1 to 10. Hopefully this passes soon.

On top of being sick, Kylie is also working on getting three new teeth. So she is an unhappy little camper. After they all come in she will have both bottom middle teeth and top middle teeth.

Now on an exciting note, James and I are thinking of moving. We have found a place that is nicer and newer than what we are currently living in. On top of that it is bigger, cheaper, and around others our age that are married with kids, going through dental school as well. I will just have to figure out a new area. I hope everything works out well if we move.

1 comment:

Kristy Skoy said...

Moving to be by others in your situation would be fun! I have a cousin on my moms side doing exactly the same things as you guys and they have so many friends around them that are all in dental school and have kids and play together.