Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Potty Training

We feel Kylie would be potty trained within a week if we could just do it, but being pregnant, I just can’t handle the smells of the bathroom. However that does include DSCN0089the smells of diapers too. Luckily Kylie usually only goes poopy in the potty. Which helps with the smell of the diapers, but the smell in the bathroom doesn’t help much. It also doesn’t help that we live in an apartment that is older than dirt. It is a great place, location, and price, but it is old and smells musty if the central air fan isn’t running most of DSCN0207the day. So we try to get Kylie to go potty on the potty so she can be potty trained before out next baby comes along. I would love to only buy diapers for one kid. So if anyone has any advice on potty training while pregnant let me know. Anything to help with the smells will be great. (Or advice on getting rid of a musty/old smell too) Winking smile

(I figured I should put a couple pictures in this post. These are two of the most recent ones taken.)

2 comments:

Kayleen said...

ohh the joy of potty training! ugh. Good luck. We started with a potty chair and put it in our living room in front of the tv. that would at least help with the smell of the bathroom. you would still have to clean up the chair obviously, but it might be worth a try. Good luck. don't sweat it though; she'll get it. So excited to find out what you're having.

Kristy Skoy said...

Peppermint! I would take it and put it in a diffuser and if you don't want to buy one of those I would mix it with water and spritz your house. The smell is great! And it's wonderful for moods too. I sprigs that or lavender when ever Logan poops! Lol!