So excited that you are pregnant! Sorry I'm a little behind, but it's tough to spend too much time on the computer once you have two crazy bus kids underfoot :-) You'll know soon enough. Hopefully the sickie part gets over soon. Love and miss you girl - AND A HUGE CONGRATS!
We have been married since April 6, 2007. James started dental school in August 2009 in North Carolina. We are happily married. We had a little girl in May 2009! We had our second March 2012! Love our kids to death!
2 comments:
So excited that you are pregnant! Sorry I'm a little behind, but it's tough to spend too much time on the computer once you have two crazy bus kids underfoot :-) You'll know soon enough. Hopefully the sickie part gets over soon. Love and miss you girl - AND A HUGE CONGRATS!
FYI: ''bus" MEANS "busy" when I'm typing one-handed with a sleeping baby in one arm *wink*
Post a Comment