Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 14, 2011

Baby Scheller #2

We had our ultrasound today. Baby Scheller is doing well. Looks healthy and is very active! We also found out that we are having….A BOY! Yay for James, I think he really needs another boy in this house! Here are a couple pictures from the ultrasound!

17 WK US  10-14-11_9

17 WK US  10-14-11_2

Due date hasn’t changed(3/20/2012), but by the measurements it was a few days different, saying the EDD as 3/17/2012. Which would make it James’ birthday! Who knows, but we’ll sure have fun no matter what!

Kylie was a little upset at the ultrasound because she didn’t know what was happening to mommy and she just wanted me to hold her. I felt bad and as soon as we knew it would be her baby brother, James took her out to the waiting room where the receptionists gave her a coloring book and crayons and some juice. She was better by the time I got out. She says she's excited for her little brother, but we will see in another 23 weeks if she still feels that way! Winking smile

2 comments:

Jennifer Maughan Duke said...

congrats!!! I didnt know you were preggo again!!!! super exciting!
Baby might even be here by now---its been two weeks since your last post....hope all goes welL!

Scheller's said...

Thanks Jen! No baby yet, but 10 more days to the due date! Hope you are doing well!