
- claps
- clicks her tongue
- eating finger foods like her new found love graham crackers
- dances when certain songs come on, i.e. five little monkeys and chicka chicka boom boom (both on youtube) -and-
- WALKING
She loves to walk all over the place. Last thursday night her daddy walked into our kitchen. She turned and saw him. (she was standing holding onto her tote that holds all her toys) She wanted to be with her dad, so she took a couple steps and stopped for a second. I thought she was going to fall, but she didn't Kylie decided to keep going. I called to James and he turned and watched as our 'little' girl walked about 10-12 steps across our living room. The little stinker has figured it out a lot better within the few days since and walks a lot now. She still crawls, but the walking is so much more fun!
Grandma and Grandpa Scheller came up to visit this weekend. Kylie got spoiled and she loved it. Along with all the attention she got from them! James and I also loved it because we snuck out for about an hour and a half for the first time together since she has been born! It was great! We went to our church and played volleyball with our ward! It was the best and Kylie did great at home with Grandma and Grandpa! She was practically asleep when we walked in the door.
And now for all of you who read this and are in Idaho we are coming next week! Kylie and I are at least, James still has classes, boo to classes. But we will be there about three weeks. We will miss daddy, but enjoy the other side of the family for a little while!



3 comments:
I'm so excited you're coming! I can't wait to see you and Miss Kylie walking!!
1st - we're so jelous you are going to Idaho. Enjoy it for us, we'd love to visit too!
2nd - that is crazy that both our girls walked so early! They would probably be such good friends if we lived closer. Annalyn's other friends near her age aren't walking and she just bowls them over cuz she is so much faster and bigger than they are. Too cute! Their stats were almost exactly the same too - love it! Love and miss you girl!
oh my she is soooooo cute!!! I honestly can not believe she is walking!! wow that is truly amazing! :)
Post a Comment