Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 18, 2010

One year older and wiser?

So since I was not around today to celebrate my Hubby's Birthday I figured I would write on here. He has to celebrate on his birthday all by himself. Poor guy, he did however go buy a steak to eat and from what I gather he relaxed instead of studied. He is amazing for all he does for Kylie and I. He works hard to get good grades, yet still manages to spend time with the two most important people! He is a great Father and and amazing Husband! He has made me a better person and I just wish I could have made him a BIG birthday cake! Hope you had a Happy Birthday without your two girls! We love you and can't wait to see you when we get home!

P.S. I hope your white coat ceremony is great because unfortunately we will miss that as well! Love you tons!

Happy St. Patricks Day to everyone as well!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! I love and miss you guys!!