Here are pictures that were taken during my brother Michael and sister-in-law Jinger's wedding and reception. The decorating was my mom, dad, and I, but consisted of my mom and I's ideas with imput we had gotten from Jinger. I hope you all enjoy!
SEALING/TEMPLE:

Just after the sealing, they had just come out of the Rexburg Temple.

Most everyone who was at the sealing.

Mike and our cousin Scott.

Mike and his best man, our brother, Adam.

Mike and Jinger. Beautiful flowers!

Another
DECORATIONS (before reception, but not everything was complete):

Gift table

Area where we had pictures of Mike and Jinger as they grew up and also overflow for gift area.

Quilt from my parents(made by Mom, hand quilted by her parents) and painting from Jinger's mom.

Cake table and decorations.

Backdrop for the line. One of my favorite parts. I draped the curtains behind as well as put the greenery and flowers on the top. My parents and a few others helped by standing back and telling me where they thought things should go.

Cake made by our talented Aunt. So many compliments on it.
At the Reception:

Mommy and Kylie. Kylie in her very pretty dress.

Again. Kylie had been there all day while we decorated. She was a trooper, until the reception started when she started crying and screaming. Poor sweet girl. :(

Another of the cake.

Happy Couple!

Mike with sisters and new sister-in-laws. (Me, Celeste (our sister), Jinger, Jeorgette (Jinger's sister), and Michelle (Jinger's sister-in-law)). We however were missing one other.

Three of the grandchildren! Kylie was having so much fun playing ring around the rosie and dancing with the cool lights the DJ had.
NEXT DAY:

Kylie and I the day after. She really did great while we decorated, but she made up for that. She was extremely fussy during church. I did not get to sit through any lesson. We even tried hanging out in the nursery with other kids, but she just wouldn't have it.
Well I hope you all enjoyed the pictures as much as we enjoyed the sealing and reception. We have had fun here so far and are getting ready to go home! We miss Daddy and are ready to play with him. Kylie told me that she is ready with a poopy diaper just for him gloves and all!
No comments:
Post a Comment