While Kylie and I have been out playing in Idaho, James has become official (as of the 19th)! Yes we missed his White Coat Ceremony, but thankfully he sent me a couple pictures on my phone and a friend of his took some and put the last picture up on facebook. I wish we would have known before I bought my plane ticket, but James had his parents there for the proud moment!
This is the program:

James' official jacket:

Here he is with a couple of friends from his class, Mike and Mike (sorry so small) :

I'm so proud of James for all the hard work he has done to get this far! He is amazing and deserves the best! I know he will continue to work hard and get good grades. I just want him to know that I love him and appriciate all the tough times he has to go through just to provide a great life for our family. I know Kylie loves him too, she is just asleep right now or she would type on this too! Congrats hubby and good luck with your future patients!



No comments:
Post a Comment